Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wyoming Day 6

We woke up early to head out of Yellowstone and into Jackson Hole.  We had to return our RV, pick up another rental car, and check into our house.  It was a busy morning!
Bye bye Yellowstone!
Hello Tetons!
I just love this sign...not sure why, but I just do!
After we got a little settled, a few of us wanted to go up the tram to one of the peaks in the Teton Range.  I was too scared to do it the last time we were there, but I was determined to do it this year.  I'm glad I did, because the views were amazing.  Luckily the smoke that was their earlier in the week had blown away so we were able to see quiet a bit up there.  It was nice to be able to leave the kiddos with my parents and have a few hours away to get some site seeing in!
Oh Shane, looking scared!
Next time, I think we need to hike up!
Up over 10,000 feet!
So glad the smoke cleared...the view was spectacular!
Headed back down on the tram
Once we got back, we decide that some more shopping was in order. (For those that have never been to Jackson, just know that there is some pretty awesome shopping in the town square!!)
The elk antlers in the two square
Seriously there was never a bad sunset out west!
Stage coach rides...one day I will do this!
The day was a nice start for our stay in Jackson!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for more pictures!!!! Love Dad