Friday, October 5, 2012

5 months and a few updates!

Our little Luke is 5 months old!  I can't believe it.


We had a little photo shoot the other night when I realized we needed to take the monthly picture.
Noah really wanted Luke to ride on his shoulders...maybe someday I won't have to help him with it!
He is such a precious part of our family.  He is really starting to interact with all of us now.  He sits with us while we eat, twists and turns on the floor when he can't see one of us, and laughs whenever Noah dances for him.  It's so great to see the two of them together.

He is still sleeping through the night like a champ!!  The napping thing we are still working on, but we usually get one really good long nap a day.  The other naps we are usually on the go so much that he just doesn't get the sleep he needs, but if it means him sleeping all night long, I'll take it.  We are going to start food in the next couple of weeks too.  I have been reluctant to start because I just didn't want to have to do it quiet yet, but I think he is really ready.  Like I said before he sits and watches us eat and he almost always has his mouth open waiting for one of us to put some food in his mouth. Noah is always asking if he can feed Luke, luckily he hasn't actually done it yet.

Other updates, Noah is loving school!!  I am so happy he loves it so much.  He was sick a couple of weeks ago and hated having to miss.  He doesn't always tell us what goes on, but he never complains and each day asks if it's a school day.

My brother got married last weekend and we had a blast celebrating their new life together.  I will post pictures soon (after I post pictures from the Wyoming trip, I promise!). We are so happy for the two of them!!

No comments: