I'm slowly getting caught up here on the blog!
Last weekend Noah spent the weekend at Eric's parent's house. He had a blast!! It was funny because when Eric's mom and sister got here to pick him up, his first words were, "Let's go!". I told him we had to pack the car up and that they probably wanted to see Luke (since he was sleeping at the time) and that he would have to wait. Well he didn't really want to wait. While we were packing up the car he climbed right on in and sat down in his car seat!! Yeah he was ready to go.
Here are some pictures from his adventure at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo!
 |
| Watching the seals! |
 |
| All aboard! |
 |
| Look at those bugs |
 |
| He isn't sure what to think of this |
 |
| Wrestling the lizard |
 |
| Cheese |
 |
| Hey buddy! |
 |
| Jammin' out on the African drums! |
He really had a blast and didn't really ask about us, so I know he didn't get too homesick. Now I will say I know he missed us because when we picked him up and met for dinner, he wanted to sit and eat his meal from my lap.
We also had a great time down in Indy. I forgot how easy life is with just one kid! We got our master bedroom decorated (stay tuned for a blog post about the before and after!). I got some sewing done (check out the
Crafty Mama's blog soon for more info on those projects). It was a nice break and we plan on doing this a lot more often!!
2 comments:
Looks like Noah had fun--that lizard sure looks real!
Love,
Grandma T.
Fun! Glad you had the break!!!
Post a Comment