Friday, July 13, 2012

2 months old

Our little boy is already 2 months old.  There are days I can't believe he is already but most days I feel like he should be older.  (Part of that is because I am not the biggest fan of the newborn phase and would like this next couple of months to fly by.)

Anyway, Lukey Luke (as we refer to him most of the time) is growing bigger and bigger.  The basic stats are 10 lbs 13 oz (38%) and 22 inches (41%).  He did have to get some shots, which I hated.  The doctor thought he was doing great and we didn't have any major issues to talk about.

As for Luke's daily habits, he is eating every 2.5 to 3 hours and will give us a little bit longer stretches at night.  Most nights I only have to feed him once, but he is still waking up in between that time.  Most of the time we can give him his pacifier and he will fall back to sleep.  During the day he is still napping in his swing, but for now that works for us.  The only time that this is a problem is when we are out of the house for naps and we have to figure out another way to get him to sleep.


Luke loves to watch his brother play around him.  Like I said in the last post, Noah is always trying to play with Luke and I know that once Luke is old enough, they will be the best play buddies.  Just look at the way Luke stares at Noah, he is totally fascinated by everything he does! 

2 comments:

G n G said...

He's a big as his name now:)

Mom Taylor said...

I'm not the least bit biased, but I believe you have the most adorable boys!
Love,
Grandma T.