We are getting into the groove of things with our new little addition. This transition has been tough, but enjoyable. My favorite moments are when big brother just wants to play with little brother. Now we are working on how to play gently with each other, but it is still cute. I thought I would show a couple of pictures I took today while we were around here at home.
 |
| Watching big brother play |
 |
| Working on tummy time |
 |
| Lounging on the couch |
I love watching the boys play together, even at this stage I see that they will be good buddies!
Like I said, this transition has definitely not been easy and there have been lots of moments that all three of us have been crying for some reason or another all at the same time. However, each day seems to get easier and things are starting to fall into a structure that seems to work for everyone. I have managed to get both boys to be asleep most days at the same time so that I am able to get some rest during the day. Speaking of rest, baby brother is sleeping about 4 hours stretches at night and eats about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours during the day, so I can't really complain. We are venturing out into the real world more and more each day. Today was our first major grocery trip all together. It went very well!
1 comment:
The guys are so adorable. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Hang in there - it will continue to get easier. I promise!
Post a Comment