Friday, May 11, 2012
Brotherly Love
Now I knew that Noah loved babies and always was very sweet to them, but I still wasn't sure what was going to happen once we brought his baby brother home. Well I have been amazed at how well he has done. He truly loves his baby brother and wants to know where he is at, at all times. Now there have been moments of, "Mom put the baby down so we can play", but generally he is okay with waiting on me. Now I know that it's only been a couple of days, but I am hopeful this will continue. Here are a couple of videos to show their brotherly love.
As for other updates, we are all doing well. My mom was a lifesaver and stayed with us for a couple of extra days earlier this week. I just didn't think I was ready to handle both boys after an exhausting weekend. Thankfully she stayed and I was able to get some extra rest and was able to take on the task of both boys by the middle of the week, just in time for Eric's sister to come for a day!! So today was actually the first full day on our own. It went well and I am hoping for things to just fall into place as we try to figure out what our new "normal" is going to be like with two boys. Hopefully soon I can sort out all of the pictures that were taken the first couple of days in the hospital and at home and get some more pictures up, but it may not happen (sorry) I just don't have as much free time (I wonder why??) as I use to to get blogs together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh those videos are too cute!! Adalynne enjoyed them as well.
Post a Comment