Monday, October 24, 2011

Latest edition...

We finally have internet at the new house and so I will be able to update the blog a lot more often now.  We are getting settled into the new place and I will be posting pictures of all of the projects along the way.  I will even post about things we did while we were temporarily without internet.

Until then, I wanted to share the latest Farny news, Noah is going to be a big brother next spring.  My due date is either April 30th or May 1st.  I choose April 30th since Noah's due date was May 1st and I just wanted it to be different (don't ask me why it matters to me, but apparently it does).  I did ask the doctor if we were getting close to the little guy's birthday if we could work around not having them on the same day.  She just kind of laughed and said we will see what happens.  I know I am planning way too far ahead, but I would like them to have their own day (I guess that comes from being a twin and having to share my birthday).  Anyway, we are going to do the belly pictures/video again.  I even wanted to include the big brother in the action and see how much he grows during the process.  So here is the first belly shot, taken when I was 10 weeks along....enjoy!


Okay I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I included both.  Eric can edit once we get more pictuers, but for now you an see two pictures of us.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wooohoo!!! Love the pictures! So cute!

Family Snodgrass said...

Precious pictures! We're so happy for y'all!