Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Indiana State Fair 2011

Even though I said I wouldn't be posting a blog until we were moved in and settled, I am posting.  Why you may ask??  Well for one I have internet (staying with my parents for a week) and I had some cute pictures to share!

We got to experience the fair twice this year.  Once as a family (which all the pictures are on Eric's camera and I won't be able to share) and once with our playgroup.  With playgroup we went on $2 Tuesday and I will be doing this again.  It's only $2 to get in and there are $2 food samples throughout the fair to taste test.  The samples are just smaller portions (still sometimes huge samples) of all your fair favorites.  I think Noah had a great time!  Here are some pictures from our day.

All are ready to go!
Never could get a picture with all of them looking at the camera....oh well
Off to check out the hands on farm
Look at the difference a year makes!

Feeding the cows
Look at his new hat
This is fun, Mom!
Time to pick apples
Made it to the tractor barn
Let's go!
First time with corn on the cob....he loved it!
Tired out from his time at the fair

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the side-by-side pictures of last year and this year. Adorable!