Monday, October 31, 2011

The big D and I don't mean Dallas...oh wait I do!

So to get a little caught up I wanted to  post about our trip to Texas to meet my first nephew in September.  My mom, dad, the little guy and I decided we would take a road trip down there, while the rest of my family flew down.  Looking back, it may have been nice to fly given the fact that I had just found out I was pregnant and still pretty nauseous.  Thank goodness for Pop Tarts and oyster crackers or I would not have made the trip.  Anyway, once we were down there we had a great time!  I have a ton of pictures so I will just get right to it.
On the road again!
Once everyone was there we headed  to Top Golf
You had to make sure you aimed for the right colored circle...too intense for me,
but Noah wanted to give it a try!
The newest member of the family enoying all the action!
This is what early pregnancy does to me...
The first bath!!!
Eric and a couple other family members took a tour of the Dallas Cowboy's stadium 
The cheerleaders locker room
I think this is a little big
The little guy was addicted to the iPad
The new aunties!!!
Wearing Grandpa's hat
I love this picture!!!
Whenever he would hold  his cousin he told use he was heavy!



Before we had to leave we headed down to the Fort Worth Stockyards and saw the cattle drive
The little guy wanted to ride one, but we figured  this was more his speed
Whoa horse
It was great to spend time with the family and to meet our newest addition. We can't wait to hold him again!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Amazing pictures!! Love them!