Now here we are and we are almost through the first month and I can't believe it. The little man and I have been keeping busy with our playgroup and library outings. He is even starting to really like the snow. Here is a picture from the other day. He helped me shovel the driveway for over half an hour and would only come in when I promised we would get hot chocolate. (His little cheeks are so red!)
As a side note, my sewing machine may be fixed by my wonderful father!!! I get it back this Tuesday and can not wait to try it out for myself to see how it works. I have been keeping busy with other crafts. I will try and show you all of the projects once I get them all finished. Here is one that I was able to start and finish while the little guy slept (yeah for a random 3 1/2 hour nap!!).
| His tools were a gift from his Uncle Jas!!! |
| The one and only time he has actually worn the belt I found the tutorial here for any of you that would like to make one your self. He loves to put his tools in and out of it, but not really wear it yet...I am sure he will when he is older though. Now I think we are caught up. I will try and get more pictures taken, but I am currently obsessed with crafting and sewing so I get distracted with projects easily. |
2 comments:
I love the tool belt! Good job - he looks so cute in it too!!
hahaha wow that is quite the outfit he is sporting in the last shot!
Post a Comment