Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

We headed to Ohio for the first leg of our annual Christmas trip this year.  My parents house was gorgeous with the lights on the outside and then the inside was decorated to the max.  I love coming home for Christmas to see all the usual Christmas decorations, it just bring back so many memories!  Anyway, since I am so slow at getting this posts put together I am not going to bore you with text, I will let the pictures do the talking.

Lovely lights
Eric's artistic photo...love it!
Reading The Night Before Christmas...a family tradition
The little guy had to sample the cookie before we left them out for Santa!!
This year Eric did something a little different with pictures of Christmas day.  He put the camera upstairs and did a time lapse style series of pictures.  Here is the video he put together of the chaos that is Christmas day Taylor style!

Noah had a great time opening gifts (he chose to open most of them with his new saw he got from his Uncle Jas) but he was in need of a nap before lunch!  We had lunch with my family before heading over to Eric's parent's house for the rest of our Christmas festivities.  After looking through our pictures I realize we didn't take as many pictures here as I thought, but here is a good one of Noah opening up his new train set!


All in all we had a fabulous Christmas day and were really just beginning our Christmas break.  On a side note, I wanted to let everyone know that I was extremely busy sewing up a storm for many of our Christmas gifts, however I did not take a single picture of any of the gifts I gave out.  I know how bad is that.  I can tell you that I made 4 purses, several gift card holders, a lens cap holder, as well as all the reindeer shirts I mentioned in the last post, an apron, and a tie shirt.  With that said, my sewing machine broke (and I have since found out that it is beyond repair) on Dec. 23rd.  I wasn't quite done with all the gifts, but I was able to finish them at my parent's house.  Okay enough rambling about that, the next post will be about the rest of our adventure!

1 comment:

G n G said...

I love the picture of you and Noah with Bill reading. You all have identical looks of concentration on your faces. It's priceless:)