So I thought last week I would be able to get caught up with the blog, but I was wrong. The condo we were staying at had internet, but it was extremely slow and I didn't have the patience to sit and download pictures while I could have been reading a book, putting together a monstrous 2000 piece puzzle, or playing outside in the little bits of snow we had left (can you tell I really didn't want to waste my time with the computer for a week!). Anyway, so now we are back in Indiana after our wonderful trip and I finally have some time to show you what we have been up to this past month. I will try and make this as short as possible because I probably could write a separate post about each even, but I will narrow it down.
 |
| All the yummy cookies at the cookie exchange I host with playgroup (they were all so great!) |
 |
| The best picture I have of the little guy's reindeer shirt that I made him. Playgroup mom's loved the shirt so much that most of the kids had the same shirt by Christmas (I ended up making 4 of them!!) |
 |
| First attempt at a group shot at the playgroup family party (Notice our little reindeer not feeling the group picture once again) |
 |
| Getting all geared up for pottery (when we get them back I will show you what he made) |
 |
| My favorite group of mommies (minus a few that couldn't make it, we missed you)!! |
 |
| Second attempt didn't go as well either, we didn't bother taking a picture once he was sitting |
After a couple of the parties we had some fun with some other activities. We went to the Children's museum and we went to a new place in Indy called Monkey Joe's. I forgot my camera when we went to Monkey Joe's but it is basically a huge room full of different blowup bounce houses. Noah was a little scared at first, but he started to like it. We will have to go again when it's not lunch time and see if he does better. Here are some pictures from our fun at the Children's Museum.
 |
| Catching some fish |
 |
| Turning on the lights...I just love this picture |
Eric and I even got a night out form the little guy. Eric's company always puts on a great Christmas party and this year was no exception. We had a blast and who doesn't love to get dressed up for a party!
Our last activity before Christmas was our trip to the zoo. It was freezing that night, but it was still fun. The snow added to the beauty of all the lights.
After all of our activities you would think that we would want to just stay home and be lazy. Oh no, the next post I will talk about our Christmas trip (three states in one week!).
2 comments:
You guys were quite the crew at the zoo between Meg's boots and Dad's hat!
Adorble reindeer shirt, Sis. Did you work in the plaid? Couldn't tell. I love reading/seeing your blog:) Happy New Year. I have finally recovered from the CRUD! Sick for 3 weeks--bummer!
Post a Comment