Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wake Up


This is how we are greeted now when we get Noah up from his nap or in the morning. He just started pulling himself up on Monday night, but he is already getting very good at it. He is trying to pull himself up on anything that is near by. Needless to say we are going to be moving his crib down to the lowest setting tonight!

Also here is a quick video of Noah after his morning nap this morning. He is learning how to wave so I was trying to get that on camera, but it is pretty hit or miss as to how long he will wave. Enjoy!!



5 comments:

Megan said...

Noah is so strong! I can't believe how much he has changed in the few days since I have seen him!

Family Snodgrass said...

That mohawk is just too funny!

Darci said...

I'm impressed he stands up in the sleep sack even! He's so cute :)

G n G said...

What a talented guy, standing in his sleep sack. I remember his Uncle Don standing in a yellow one too... about a lifetime ago:) Silvia is working on hi too. What cuties they both are!

jackie said...

Gretta loved watching video over and over again. She waved to Noah and would say "another one". He is so cute!