
The last two weekends have been a busy blur. For starters we have been at home, which is a rarity in itself. This has enabled us to get a few things done around the house since weeknights have been a wash lately.
Last weekend we picked up our new crib and second glider chair. This bring both the chair and glider total up to two a piece. The baby's room will have the main crib and a glider, our room will have a smaller crib for the first few months (as seen in the last blog), and the last glider will be downstairs in the living room. "We" also painted part of the baby's room to continue with the nesting process.

the rest of the weekend was dedicated to running small errands and cleaning up the house. After moving around rooms, we had some boxes that needed new homes and other misc. tasks that needed crossed off the to-do list.
This weekend was more of the same. Saturday we did the Children's Museum, helped Bill move in his new furniture, and hung out some friends over on the west side. The children's museum was a blast and mostly my idea. They were currently hosting a Lego exhibit, which happens to be my absolute favorite childhood toy. The exhibit featured castles which had displays of different replicas, areas for kids to dress up and be in a life size castle, and multiple stations where you could build your own castle. We didn't have time to do the last part, as I didn't feel like wrestling little kids for pieces and I am sure Sara wasn't in the mood to watch me play. I am hoping our little tike will enjoy legos as much as I did. That way I will have an excuse to pull out my tubs of lego pieces and be able to purachse new sets for my...I mean 'their' collection.
Here are some pictures from the museum. the first couple are from the blow glass sculpture, and the rest should be self explanatory.



No comments:
Post a Comment