Really, a month? I can't believe it, but then there are times that it feels like Luke has always been a part of our family.
 |
| The traditional quilt picture (Thanks to my Aunt Cheri for the beautiful quilt!!) |
He had his one-month check up on Friday. His basic stats are 9.6 lbs (47%), 21.25 in (41%), and 37.60 cm (38%). He is almost exactly the same size as Noah was at his appointment, just kind of fun to compare.
 |
| Big brother trying to help him look at the camera! |
We are getting into a really good routine during the day. He eats every three hours and loves to take his naps in the swing (again I don't know what I would do without it!). We are following the Babywise scheduling just to try and make my life a little easier and predict/know when we need to stop and eat. I followed this with Noah, but not until he was older.
This past week was kind of rough because of his stuffy nose. I thought he was getting better, but Saturday night he was up a lot of the night just snorting away. I asked the doctor at his appointment and they said there isn't much they can do at this age. I had been using a bulb suction thing and saline drops, but nothing seemed to help. Then I found out that breast milk could help, so out we went to get an eye dropper to try it out. Well, he is still a little stuffy, but he slept so much better last night. I got a good three hours of sleep!!!! I am hoping this continues and the stuffy nose is gone soon!
 |
| Working on tummy time...he is getting better |
Luke loves to watch Noah play. Noah is usually in his face trying to get Luke to play with him, but Luke doesn't seem to mind at all. He really watches Noah and turns his head when Noah talks to him. I can see that they will be best buddies in a few short months!
2 comments:
So glad things are improving. He looks like he's enjoying his quilt more this month and I can really tell how much he's grown.
Have you tried the Nosefrida? Its that weird nose suction thing that you suck on (I know it sounds gross). I think it works better.
Post a Comment