So we have been in the house for almost two months and I don't even have a single picture of it on here yet. Sorry, life happens. Here are a couple pictures of the front.
 |
| Our lovely home!!! |
 |
| Love the porch (need a bench or something, the one there isn't ours) |
As for the inside I am going to do pictures of that in stages, as we redo different rooms. What we loved most about the house was all the possibilites to make it our own. The basic structure was perfect, but there was a lot that I wanted to change. Mainly cosmetic (paint in almost all the rooms) and only a few structural issues (adding a wall isn't that big of a deal right??).
So for the first room redo, I will show you our guest room. It is still kind of a work in progress, but for the most part it is done.
 |
| Before (picture taken during inspection) |
 |
| After |
 |
| Really light grey walls with our existing bedding and art work, |
I am looking for a book shelf or small cabinet to put in there just to make it feel more like a guest room. I also need a lamp shade or two, but those will come in time.
There are a lot of other works in progress happening around the house at this time, but I want to make sure they are all done before I show them off. Thanks to Eric's great photography skills (and being at the inspection) I have before pictures of every room so you can see where we started. I hope you enjoy the progress as much as I love changing things!!! Also thankfully we also have family that loves a good project as much as I do (okay I may not like doing the work as much as I love thinking up the projects!!).
3 comments:
I love everything about your house!! I especially love the porch, and it looks like you have some nice spacing between the houses! I can't wait to see your progress...looks great so far :)
Your house is GORGEOUS! And what a wonderful yard!
What curb appeal your lovely home has - so happy for all of you!
The guest room came out great!
Post a Comment