Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Storm - Part 2

Well we survived the big Ice Storm of 2011.  Our power stayed on all night and Eric was even able to make it into work today.  Now I couldn't even make it down the driveway to get the mail without falling...I should have just worn my skates again!  Anyway, here is what the little man and I were up to today.

A tunnel was added to our living room.  He loved it but only if I was under there with him...what a goof ball!

Pillow and an old mattress cover make a great play place for the man

Time out for a milk break (do you like the shirt...I made it for him with help from Aunt Jenny)
I was able to get my crafting done, our new wreath!
I had a few extra roses so I made a headband, two crafts in one!

2 comments:

G n G said...

Wow! You were busy! I love all your projects:) Have been busy here too in between coughs. Just finished snuggly quilt from the flannels I bought in Laramie.
Hope that Noah is better now.

Megan said...

That looks so fun! I am jealous!! LOVE the wreath! I will have to make one when I get my new apartment!