Thursday, September 30, 2010

Afternoon at the park

With the lovely fall weather we are having right now, I am more inclined to take the little man over to the park.  When it was so hot, the equipment would be too hot and he wouldn't want to play for long.  So yesterday was perfect...he did not want to leave.  Here are some pictures from our play time.

To the top of the slide... 
 and down the slide.
 Do you think I can crawl down this one?
 Time to swing!
 Do you like my new boots mom??
 Trying to climb the trees
 Just running around, trying to figure out what to do next
Cute smile


3 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! I can't believe he can slide all by himself now!!

Beau said...

I love the picture of him in the swing!

Bill said...

Hard to believe how big he's getting...it's already been 2 months since he was down here in Texas and he looks much bigger just since then!