Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Splash Park

Yesterday we loaded the little guy into the car and headed for a splash park that we had heard about from one of Eric's co-workers. I have taken Mr. N to the pool a couple of times, but he hasn't been the biggest fan of them since he can't swim himself or the baby pool was too deep for him. So I thought this might just be want he would like. Well I was right, the little guy couldn't get enough of all the water fountains and people. He had a huge smile on his face the entire time and just kept walking from on water source to another. Here are some of the pictures we were able to get.
The splash park
So excited to be here!

He loved these little fountains!!

He had to make sure the ball touched all the different water spouts.
Time for a drink...it was hot!!
A quick look at the stream before we left
He worked up an appetite while playing
All in all it was a great Father's Day!!

4 comments:

Darci said...

So freakin' cute! There is a splash park in our town and I wish Zac was big enough to go. It was hot enough on Sunday that when we walked by I thought I might actually be willing to run around in there myself.

Bill said...

Glad to see he had such a good time, hopefully we can get him in the water up at the lake over the 4th!

Megan said...

Adorable! Looks like he had a blast!

Mom Taylor said...

Glad to see he had such a fun time!
Cute outfit too!