Yesterday was the little man's 11 month birthday. It is so hard to believe than in less than a month we will have a one year old. We are busy gathering up all the stuff for his birthday party. I am very excited for it!!
So what has changed since last month's update. Nothing too major. He is still crawling and cruising everywhere. His latest favorite thing to push around is the trash can or the recycle bin we keep in the kitchen. I know not the best, but he loves it! He is still eating tons of finger foods, but has figured out that he really doesn't like veggies all that much. However if you cover them in spaghetti sauce he eats more, so we have lots of spaghetti sauce around. We are also working on weaning, which Noah has pretty much done by himself. He is getting really good at the sippy cup and would much rather drink (and bite) that than nurse. For my sake we aren't going cold turkey, but by the time he is a year we will be done nursing!!!
Anyway, here are some picture I have been meaning to post and just haven't gotten around to it. Enjoy!
3 comments:
So adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is!!! I can't wait to see you soon!
He's looking great! Texas is ready and waiting for the Farnys to arrive!
Love that tie shirt!!! It was so good to see you both in Indy:)
Post a Comment