Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Today the little man and I went downtown to see the annual St. Patrick's Day parade. Here are some highlights from the parade.

The boys lined up and ready for the parade
Oh no, what did I get myself into!
A quick snack of Mum Mum's before the parade starts
Mom there are cars around, I am not looking at the camera
Bag pipes
Old Sheriff's car
Down by the canal, they dye it green every year (so neat)
Is sucking on one finger better than two?? These two boys have different answers!!
The boys before the walk to lunch

It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time. I wish there was a parade everyday!!!

2 comments:

Mom Taylor said...

Looks like a fun day! The water looks so cool--very "Irish!"

Uncle Jason would definitely say that two fingers are better than one-ha!

Beau said...

SARA!!! Why didn't you come by my office...we are right on the parade route. I was outside watching the parade during lunch.