
We had a great Halloween weekend. It all started Friday night when my parents and brother came over to carve pumpkins. My dad loves to carve pumpkins so it was nice to have him there with all of his supplies and tools to make the process a little easier.

Here are a few pictures of the finished products.


On Halloween Eric and I had a couple of parties to go to so we knew we were going to dress up then take Noah to a couple of the neighbors and then leave to go off to our parties. It was fun taking our little giraffe out for everyone to see. Now at this point in the week he had been in his costume almost every day. Everywhere we went in the week I had him dressed up just so we could get some use of the costume.
Here are some pictures of his first Halloween. It was a great one!!



As a side note. Our little guy is getting really strong and loves to sit up! It's been amazing to see him get more and more steady each day. We have had a couple of tumbles, but nothing major.
3 comments:
Adorable! I can't believe how well he is sitting up! You and Eric pull off the cowboy/girl look very well! Looks like fun, wish I could have been there!
Wish we'd been able to have our two little giraffes together!
love the giraffe costume...although I'm surprised he wasn't a monkey!
Post a Comment