Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carrots



So we tried carrots yesterday and they were a big hit. Here are some pictures of the event, well after he was done. I didn't know if he would like them or not, but he ended up finishing the entire jar! So I had to make my own for him to have more of. They way I am doing the baby food is buying one jar of each vegetable just to see if I should make some or not. So far he had liked everything we have tried so I have been making all sorts of food for him. Enjoy the pictures!!


5 comments:

Mom Taylor said...

Glad to see Noah loves his veggies. The messy face brings back memories --and how babies HATE to get cleaned up!
Give him a kiss from Grandma!
What a cutie!

Tina B said...

I am so jealous of people who's kids eat veggies and baby food - my kids didn't take anything off a spoon. cute pics

Megan said...

I can't believe how grown up he is getting! Before I know it he will be taller than me!!

jackie said...

Oh...I can't believe is starting baby food. It goes so fast. It is hard to believe Gretta doesn't eat baby food anymore, totally table food! Ah...I miss the little baby stuff. Oh Crap!!

Aunt Julie said...

It's so much fun to keep up with Noah's progress - looks like he likes to eat as much as Andrew does! Loved the pictures in the park!