




Since that only occupied us for an afternoon, the guys spent the rest of the weekend snowmobiling. Although it can get chilly if you aren't dressed appropriately, it is truly a wonderful time especially if you enjoy nature and the snow. If you are one that gets chilly easily though (or that loathes Florida), I am sure Discovery channel probably has a nice documentary about being outdoors in the winter months. haha. Anyway, I enjoy it because it gives you chance to experience some remote areas that most people never get to see and reflect about life as a deer decides to jump in front of your sled. Of course you can also experience remote areas that no one has ever been after you fail to follow the trail...not that we would know or anything.

2 comments:
Looks like fun! I want snow!
just wait 24 hrs
Post a Comment