Here is a shot of our tree after we finished decorating. I will have to post picture of the rest of the decorations later. Go figure..I went to the effort of trying to take time lapse pictures of us decorating the tree, we even took video after realizing this would be the last Christmas decorating adventure without a little one at our feet (Why I didn't turn on the camera to begin with is beyond me, but I think it just proves we watched to many Taylor home movies over Thanksgiving which is what inspired us to take the video in the first place), but I never got around to take pictures of the rest of the house. So you will have to just wait for those.

This past Saturday was my company's annual holiday party in Downtown Indy. The evening included a bunch of food, drinks, music, dancing, and GIFTS! Sadly I was not the winner of the grand prize, an all expense paid trip to Porta Vallarta, Mexico. BUT, I did win a $200 gift card to Macy's. So I was fairly excited especially since every morning the week before Sara woke me up by telling me to think I was going to win the big prize this year. For all you locals, the evening's music was provided by Dave and Rae, which is always a good time. And then there was the food. You would have thought that Sara had called to place the order. Along with the typical party finger foods and chocolate fountains (since everyone has them now), we also had the pleasure of some fancy spuds, a mashed potato martini bar. There were 3 different types of mashed potato's with a slew of different gravies and potato toppings, all placed inside a martini glass. I could see the sparkle in her eye as she raced towards the table, anxiously deciding which one to try first. Unfortunately baby Farny was only hungry for one serving, but I have a feeling we will be seeing this idea again at a party near you.
1 comment:
I lovethe new belly video and baby pics. It won't be long before Gretta's bf is here!!!
Post a Comment