
You have all waited for it, so here it is; the latest pictures of baby Farny from our recent ultrasound. I can't remember any of the details or measurements, but I know everyone is healthy and on track. I think the baby weighs 13 ounces right now (?) Maybe I am just throwing out numbers. I do know it is as long as a spaghetti squash.
Sara is doing fine. With one Christmas down (and one to go) she has been able to expand her maternity clothes collection. Now she doesn't have to keep rotating through her 3 outfits.
Baby has also decided that it is time to start moving. In the last couple weeks, Sara has been able to feel it move more and more each day. I think it moves the most when i come into the room because it misses me the most. More exciting news is that I was able to feel it move on Christmas Eve.
No comments:
Post a Comment