
The test itself went fairly smoothly, unless you count the fact that we packed a lunch but failed to put it in the car. You can imagine the horror on Sara's face when she realized that we forgot the food, especially when she is still eating about every hour. Luckily we had some other snacks that did make it in, and our friends had some extra food to share. Of course I guess I would rather have forgotten the food than my suitcase full of books.
After the test, we gave ourselves an extra day off and took an extended weekend to finally relax. After two long months of doing nothing but problems, we needed a few days to try and think about nothing. However that was easier said than done. We both woke up in the middle of the night, dreaming about doing problems. We really are nerds. The rest of our weekend was filled with a trip to IKEA and a round trip tour of Ohio to visit most of Sara's family. Now we can focus on the up coming holiday season and this whole baby thing we got ourselves into.
I am sure I have more to share, but my little editor has been fast asleep for a couple hours now and I hate to wake her up. She has been having a bad headache for about the last 3-4 days. Hopefully some sleep will help. We have also been documenting the progress of the growing stomach, and I hope to get something put together soon to share with everyone.
So as I try to rearrange my brain cells, I will leave you with another safety tip.
-When you take your ID out of your wallet to show at a standardized test, always remember to take it out of your pocket before you decide to change pants and then drive around an entire state for 3 days without it.
2 comments:
I know three different groups of people that went to that same IKEA the same weekend that you did...one being my parents...awesome.
Ah, the PE test... doesn't it feel great to have that over with??? All that build up... I'm sure you guys rocked it, though. :)
Post a Comment