I apologize for not posting anything recently. I am sure everyone is eager to know how mom and the little seed are doing, as well as the random thoughts stuck in my head.
Unfortunately, we have been busy with studying for our upcoming exam on the 24th. Add on top of that the deadline I need to meet at work on the 22nd, and Sara needing to rest when she gets home, makes the blog a low priority for the time being. However after the 24th, I promise to get back on track.
Since I am here i suppose I can share some tidbits. (Also since I gave someone a hard time about not posting in her blog, I should probably practice what I preach.)
Sara and baby are doing well. She has her 12 week visit this afternoon. So far she has only experienced slight nausea, hunger pains, and sleepiness. Her trick is to try and eat something on the hour, every hour, and it seems to cure most of the issues.....expect the whole tired part and being at work. Sara also purchased a belly band and her first maternity pants this past weekend. The pants are still a little big, but who could pass up a trip to Old Navy to use a gift card! She is excited about the belly band as this helps her to continue wearing some of her pants that have become a little tight. It is basically a stretchy tube-top that you wear around your waist. It enables you to keep your pants unbuttoned/unzipped, while keeping them from falling down and staying covered up.
As for me? I have been hanging in there. A couple weeks ago we had to drop off the new car at the dealer for them to finish a few maintenance items for us. Since it was on them, they provided me a rental for the day. Imagine the look on my face when they handed me the keys to a new hummer H3. The guy told me they were required to give me a like vehicle for what I was turning in, and that was all they currently had. As you can imagine I didn't question the issue, and stated that I could probably manage. At least I didn't have to pay anything!
2 comments:
thanks for the update. "someone" likes to read them even if she doesn't keep her own updated...
thanks for the comment, someone.
Post a Comment