Thursday, May 9, 2013

March Update

March was eventful month with lots going on.  Again, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

I made a hat for a charity event and I had a hard time parting with it.  He just looked so cute in it, too bad he won't keep them on anymore!
He figured out how to go up the stairs.  We put gates up the next night!
I thought this was a late snow, too bad we got more snow later in the month!
All dressed up for Toddler Prom!!
Will came over to Prom, they had a blast!
All the kiddos dressed in their best prom outfits.
He learned how to walk behind the Go Go Cart as we call it.  He was so thrilled!
Daddy's helper, silly boy!
Had to have green beer on St. Patrick's Day
Thanks to my Dad and brothers (Eric too!) we now have a butcher block counter top island.  I am so in love with it!!
Our little leprechauns!
I decorated for Spring....
And this happened...boo!
Noah and his friends had a blast.  They shoveled most of the driveway for me!!!
I made the boys matching Easter shirts.
This was the end of a run. The sunset made the run a little easier to handle.
Baby boy got his first haircut...I had a hard time parting with his baby hair, but he really did need it.
We had an egg hunt at Eric's parent's house.  
Noah found all 80 eggs!
We had a great Easter!!
Wow, that's a lot of pictures!!  I'm getting so close to catching up. April was another busy month.

No comments: