Well it's March Madness across the nation and here in our house we were rooting for Purdue (of course). Here is the little guy in all of his Purdue attire waiting for the game to start.
 |
| Too bad his cuteness couldn't bring the Boilers some luck! |
Also, I didn't want anyone to think that I haven't been crafting lately. Even with the house on the market I have tried to find time to work on projects. They may take a little longer since I have to put everything back each time I am at a stopping point, but I am still working on things. Here are a pair of pants that I made to match a robot shirt I made him. He also requested that his baby have a pair too, so of course I made some for "Baby".
 |
| He really wanted them to sit next to each other in the chairs and take a picture! |
I have more projects in the works, I am just in need for my resident photographer to take some pictures for me so I can post them!
Last but not least, Noah seems to have found his birthday party theme!!!
 |
| Look Mom, Mickey!! |
 |
| This one, Mom!! |
5 comments:
That is SO cute that he wanted Baby to have a pair too! He is growing up SO fast! Great job on the pants!
love those pants, Sara! You did a great job!
what is soooo stinkin sweet is i used to do that with my night gown. they would sell girl nightgowns with one for your baby doll. i so loved that! that makes me smile that he is so into the robot pants for him and baby.
He is so cute! Now you need a pair of matching robot pants, Sara!
I love his little man chair, I want to get one like that for Zac when we finally get a house.
Great job with all your projects, Sis! Of course, you have the cutest model around!
Love the robot pants--don't know which pair is the most adorable!
Post a Comment