Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Fun

This year we made use of the little man's outfit on numerous occasions.  I already talked about the trip to the zoo, but we had two parties and then trick or treating to also wear his costume.  The reason the little guy was a doctor this year was because I did not see that many outfits that I think he would wear.  Either they had a hat or hood and he will just not keep anything on his head.  So I had the idea to make his costume and the scrubs seemed to be the cutest outfit I could find.  Anyway, here are pictures from all of our fun outings!
Dr. Noah at the hospital visiting his breastfeeding support group buddies

Playgroup Halloween party!!!

Picking out his pumpkin
Waiting to go trick-or-treating....on a pumkin
All ready to go

See you later guys!!!
Our pumpkins this year
Oh yeah, candy!!!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Looks like Noah had a great time, and you guys did great on the pumpkin carving!

Megan said...

LOVE the pumpkins! That Mickey is awesome! Noah looks adorable, as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had fun!! Too cute in his scrubs!
Nicole

Bill said...

I love that candy picture!