Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wedding Weekend!!!

Last weekend we welcomed a new member to our family!  My brother got married and it was a fabulous weekend!!

Friday night was the rehearsal at the church followed by dinner at Scotty's, a local restaurant that is a favorite of the bride and groom.

Saturday started like most days except for Megan and I.  We were off to get our hair done for the big day.  Most of the day was spent watching football and spending time with family that came in from out of town.  Did I mention that the church was 3 minutes from our house so we were kind of a meeting place for people.  By the afternoon everyone was ready so we were off to the church.  Noah got to stay behind with his Grandma and Grandpa Farny.  Thank goodness for them, we would not have had as relaxed of a weekend without their help with Noah.

The wedding went by flawlessly!!  It was such a beautiful weekend (80+ degrees and sunny) we were able to get a lot of pictures outside with the bridal party.  After all the pictures were taken we headed over to Oak Hill Mansion for the reception.  Between the good food, the fabulous cake, and all the dancing the reception was perfect.

Here are pictures from the weekend.  I wish I could post all of them, but it would be too many.  It was a great weekend and a great way to start off Bill and Jenny's new life together.  Congratulations to the couple and welcome to the family Jenny!!!
 
Practicing  for the big day!
My dad thanking everyone for being a part of Bill and Jenny's wedding day
Enjoying their dinner at Scotty's (yummy!!)

The handsome groomsmen
The original 6 Taylor's
The beautiful bridesmaids and the gorgeous bride!
The little man in his bow tie and belt (I made both,  I wanted him to match the colors!)
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
The Farny's
Walking into the reception to the theme of Dallas

Cutting the cake
Their first dance as husband and wife
Final song, Friend in Low Places

2 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

So fun! Wish we could have been there! The bridesmaid dresses are really pretty.

Bill said...

Thanks for all of your and Eric's help with everything and letting us crash at your place, it really helped us out!