I am working a couple of other posts with all the things we have been up to lately. We just got back from a week long trip to Texas which was a blast. We also went to the State Fair for Noah's first time. So be on the look out for new posts to come soon, once I have time to download the pictures and sort through them. Until then here is a video of Noah walking around Bass Pro Shop in Dallas. He is getting so close to running, he keeps his right arm still and the left arm just swings away and he is gaining speed...so cute!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
15 months!
The little guy had his 15 month check up today....yeah 15 months, I don't know how that happened. Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update on the normal stats. He is now up to 21 pounds (13%) and is 30.5 inches tall (23%). So he is still a little small, but overall very healthy. The doctor was even able to hear his heart murmur and she said it was getting louder which meant that it is getting smaller!!! I was so happy to hear that after our visit to the cardiologist who wasn't able to hear his heart at all because of a little melt down the little guy was having because of the EKG they had to do to him. Long story short we are in the clear till his next appointment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I expect him to be running when I see him next!
Post a Comment